Information on the processing of personal data
The Kolo pro život, z.s., ID No.: 034 01 707, with registered office at Na Florenci 1332/23, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section L, Insert 61273, (hereinafter referred to as "the Society"), processes personal data in connection with the organization of the Kolo pro život series of cycling races. The Society processes personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulations in the field of personal data protection, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
Within the meaning of the Act and the Regulation, the Association is the controller of your personal data, i.e. it collects, stores and uses (and otherwise processes) your personal data in connection with the organization of the Bicycle for Life series of cycling races, i.e. in particular for the purpose of preparing the start list, start numbers, for the purpose of processing the results list, announcing and handing out prizes, for statistical purposes. In accordance with the Regulation, the Society has appointed a Data Protection Officer who, among other things, ensures that all processing of personal data carried out by the Society is carried out in accordance with the law. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com .
I. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Data subjects' data We process for: Where we process:
Name and surname Race registration, race results www.ceskaenduroserie.cz
Gender Optional data in forms www.ceskaenduroserie.cz
Date of birth
Language Optional on forms
Currency Optional on forms
E-mail User identification, communication with user
Contact phone User identification, communication with user
USER ID/ TAX ID
CSC licence number User identification
Telephone number - in case of injury Health Protection
Re-registration number Assigned to each athlete for easy identification
Video and audio recordings Advertising and marketing purposes Media, promotional materials, internet
The Association is also entitled to collect, store and use certain information by automated means, e.g. statistical information resulting from website traffic.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Society processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of a contractual relationship
- Registration of participants in races
- Records of results in the Bike for Life series
- Managing user accounts for services
- Improving the security of the services provided
- Improving the quality of our services and developing new ones
- Displaying only ads based on the interest of the website visitor
- Performing analysis and measurement
- Sending information about sporting events and other similar competitions
- Sending commercial communications and for marketing purposes
- Ensuring the protection of health and property
- Accounting and tax purposes
- Advertising and marketing purposes
- Fulfilling other legal obligations
3. WHEN WE MUST HAVE YOUR CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must obtain your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
4. LIST OF PROCESSORS
The Association is entitled to provide your personal data to third parties where this is necessary for the purpose of organising the events. These are the following categories of recipients :
- Petr Čech Sport, a.s.
- Provider of the timing system ( SportSoft, s.r.o.)
- Payment gateway providers
- Co-organisers of races
- Main race organiser
5. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process and store your personal data for the period necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the contract, i.e. at least for the period of time necessary to ensure the organisation of the Bicycle for Life race series and for the period of time for which the Society is obliged as the controller to store it according to the generally binding rules of the regulations or for which you have given us your consent to the processing.
6. INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
If we process your personal data, you have the following rights under the Act and the Regulation:
1. the right to object to the Organiser processing your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. the right of access to your personal data processed by the Organiser, the right to request their correction or deletion, or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability, if technically possible,
3. the right to request from the Organiser information about the purpose of the processing of personal data, the category of personal data concerned, the recipient or category of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the source of the personal data if they are obtained from sources other than me, e.g. from public databases, information about the processing method, if applicable, profiling, and basic information concerning the procedure used, the significance and the expected consequences of such processing for your person,
4. if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
5. the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you have reasonable grounds to suspect that your rights have been infringed or that there has been another breach of the law in the processing of your personal data.
To exercise the above rights, please use the email communication email@example.com or email the Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org . The Society is entitled to verify the identity of the applicant to the extent necessary.